Implants, dentures, aligners, braces, bonds, veneers — dental procedures and language can be endless, confusing, and overwhelming! Fortunately, information is available, like this overview of dental crowns! And…
Comprehensive General &
Cosmetic Dentistry – Houston, TX
From preventative care to advanced smile restoration, all our services are located under one roof.
Complete Dental Care
- One Stop. From general maintenance to smile makeovers, all our services are conveniently located under one roof.
- Same-Day Care. Save precious time with our many same-day dentistry treatments, including same-day dental crowns.
- Comfortable Setting. Our office is designed to help patients feel at ease and take their mind off their procedure.
- Advanced Techniques. Dr. Pigneri continues his education and has advanced training in neuromuscular dentistry.
- Caring Staff. Feel right at home when you receive a warm welcome from our friendly and professional dental team.
Dental Services in Houston, TX
Take advantage of cosmetic dentistry procedures such as porcelain veneers, Invisalign and professional teeth whitening. Our dentists use advanced techniques to create confident, natural-looking smiles. Every smile is unique, and we customize our care to fit the individual. Services range from restoring a few teeth to a complete smile makeover.
Anxious about visiting the dentist? We’re happy to accommodate dental anxiety by offering sedation dentistry options to our patients who need help with relaxation and pain management during their procedures. We want everyone to feel secure while in our care.
We find many patients suffer from undiagnosed TMJ disorders that cause a great deal of pain and discomfort. Sometimes jaw-related pain shows up in other places like the head or neck. Our goal is to heal TMJ disorders, giving patients permanent relief from TMJ pain. Treatment begins with a non-invasive TMJ exam at our office.
Sometimes we find ourselves in a dental emergency that can’t wait. We’re proud to provide emergency dental care when you need it most. Call us today to get fast relief from a toothache, broken tooth, swollen gums, infection and more.
Enjoy Going to the Dentist
At Houston Dentists at Post Oak, your comfort is our first priority.
We help our patients get the healthy and beautiful smile they’ve always wanted. Our office is designed around you. Experience leading dental care in a comfortable setting while you relax with TV and WiFi. Take your mind off of your procedure and let us do the rest.